Sunday, March 9, 2014

Green Running Monster


Along Burke-Gilman trail on UW Campus. Runners spotted!
I can now look at other runners withOUT deep pangs of jealousy.  So i volunteered to help out run a group run. It's fun and I'd do it even when no injured depending on what my workout/life schedule is like. It's so funny to send people off all bright eyed and chirpy and with this group, I meet them along the running course to check in, provide water and a ride if people are running shorter distances. You see them all huffy and sweaty and still bright eyed and chirpy. It was a nice day to be out. I'd hoped to bike outside afterward but the rain moved in almost immediately after runners finished.  Good for them and poor timing for me.  I went home to ride long (2 hours) on the trainer and had a really nice ride. 

No comments: