Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ready for a Christmas break.

York flying after his favorite toy, Da Bird.

Since we've been back from England the first of November, it has been so very busy at work and at home. After the stress and sorrow of losing Dex, York and Keswick have just made themselves a part of our home.

They are hilarious and are just showing more and more personality. I laugh at some of their antics every day. K's computer has this cursor thing which is every so interesting to watch.

York is very good at keeping himself entertained with toys. Keswick is more of a lap lover but will never say no to a rousing session of Da Bird.





With the change of weather and the more time inside, I do like to knit. I made this Koolhaas Hat last winter in blue and gave it away. I made another one in blue (started on plane to england) and decided I needed to resize it as it was a bit small for me. Before I could do that, a friend walking by at work loved it so much and it fit her so well, she bought it! So I had to make another. An orange Koolhaas Hat in front of an original Koolhaas.






'Tis the season. We decided to do cookies for gifts for neighbors and people at work so that's what this weekend was spent doing (when not running). Mmm. Looks pretty good!

It's going to be pretty busy the next couple of weeks at work as coworkers take vacation but that's just fine. I'm in a fine mood for the season.

Bring on Christmas!

5 comments:

Generation X (Slomohusky) said...

fun post. great shots of your knew kitty friends. nice knitting and i wish the blogs have taste feature - nice looking cookies. merry christmas

Enniferjay said...

Kitties and Cookies! Very festive :)

xsfgirl said...

Great cats and yummy cookies! I've trying to be good and not indulge too much yet.

And I love your knitted cap.
Keeps me warm.

rpd said...

How much "air" can that little guy catch? Wow!

Happy X-Mas!

xsfgirl said...

Mark say he is very impressed with your splits!
I think he is jealous you run better than he does...