Saturday, December 5, 2009

One More. The Next Generation.

This is my cell phone photo taken with my cell phone. it cracks me up every time I see it.


And introducing the next furry generation:




York is the Red MacTabby and Keswick (Kez - ik) is the black tabby. They are 7 month old sweeties whom we got from MEOW. They were hand raised in a foster home from the time they were about three weeks old. They are total lovebugs.

Everything is new and an adventure for them and we are delighted.

New additions

2 comments:

rpd said...

Hah! Love that first picture. So serious. ;-)

Funny how they all gravitate towards keyboards.

Unknown said...

I may not have warned you, York tends toward petty thievery. If small objects go missing, question him. I miss my boys. Please kiss my boys.

Their Other Mother,
Bonne