Saturday, October 18, 2014

And we are off...

One last sort of longish run (15 miles) and we are off on a short trip/vacation to visit K's parents. We'll be headed off for a couple day excursion in the SW too. I can't wait! We left Seattle on a wet albeit warm day. Here in Albuquerque it was a very warm feeling 70 and super sunny.

One last long run will be done as part of the Duke City Half Marathon. Why not? I'll keep it easy and enjoy the scenery. we went off to packet pick up directly after landing. I'm rather annoyed that packet pick up is not possible the morning of the race and they'd run out of small sized race shirts as I'd requested. Oh well. It's a smaller but very nicely done race and I'm looking forward to running somewhere different.

Oh and I've already been scouting out breakfast burrito (read: green chile) possibilities for after race noshing.

No comments: